Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Dice Drop Depot: Rainy Day Games in Aloha

Rainy Day Games at 18105 SW Tualatin Valley Highway in Aloha is now supporting Operation Dice Drop!

From the owner of Rainy Day Games:

Rainy Day Games would love to participate in Operation Dice Drop. In addition to serving as a collection point I'd also like to offer a 20% discount to any customer that wishes to purchase something from my store for Operation Dice Drop. I will also make some donations from my store.
Please keep in touch and let me know if there is anything else that we can do to help out with this effort.
- Steve Ellis, Owner
- Rainy Day Games, LLC


I'm looking for an Eastside gaming store to serve as another location, and maybe Gresham. I'll be making calls on a few prospects, later today, and will post any successes here.

No comments: